Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Headed Back to the Trail

I will be heading back to the PCT tomorrow, September 5th. Unfortunately my mother passed away this past Sunday after a long battle with Ovarian Cancer. I am glad I was able to come home and spend her final few weeks with her. She loved the video of the trail and the other hikers and fully supported my thru hike. I will miss her.

I anticipate completing the trail aaround the first week of October. New daily videos should be up around mid October.

Gator

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your Mom Mike. I started your blog yesterday. Almost catching up to you. I'm day hiking the PCT on Sunday at Stevens Pass. Hoping to run into a thru hiker! I'll be so looking forward to seeing more of your videos. Keep walking!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow mcgrath08840 on Twitter