Sunday, September 15, 2013

From Mile 2155

Well I am in Cascade Locks and have a motel room that is pretty nice.  Yes I know I am over doing it with the luxury.  Heck, I'm weak, I admit it but this IPA tastes great as I sit on the balcony and those Epson salts in that jettub are going to be great!

The pictures are from the Eagle Creek Alternate.  The big water fall is Tunnel Falls and the picture of me is in front of the tunnel under the falls.

For any of my AT hikers, you will be interested to know that the person taking the photo of me is none other than Doc Boone!  We are both in Cascade Falls.  He started the PCT in late May so we are now overlapping!

2 comments:

  1. OK, I've read up to where you left off. Now to start going thru the videos :0) I live in Duvall WA, which is an hour from both Snoqualmie and Stevens Pass. When you come thru let me know if I can throw any "trail magic" your way. Ride, supplies, etc. Keep walking.. My email is elocdarb@yahoo.com; cell phone 206-484-5241:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brad! Just saw your posts. I got into White Pass this afternoon. Thanks for the offer and I will keep you in mind as the weather has definitely become an issue and I may very well need some support. Hope not but you can never tell with these things.

    Thanks,

    Gator

    ReplyDelete

Follow mcgrath08840 on Twitter