Sunday, September 22, 2013

From Mile 2303

9/22/13
Well I made it to the Kracker Barrel and Village Inn in Naches, Washington.  The weather is aweful, it rained all night and today rain, sleet and snow.

I got disoriented today after a thousand foot climb and walked about two miles back to my morning campsite starting point.  This has me a bit concerned to say the least.  Had to rewalk that thousand foot climb.  Plenty of signs I was going the wrong way as well.

Probably going to stay here tomorrow for a complete days rest.  Just to dangerous with this crap weather and me not being with it mentally one hundred percent.

The picture is the view from where I am staying.  It's pouring rain down here but was snowing like hell when I went over the top for the second time today, at 6,000 feet.

Also ran into Mr. Green today!  Haven't seen him since the Anderson's.  He said that whole gang is about a week ahead.  I might catch up to some of the slow movers from the early days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow mcgrath08840 on Twitter