Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dope on Permits

Well it is a good thing I stopped to look at my map.  Apparently you require permits from several different entities for specific areas on this loop I want to do and the Ocala Greenway is one of them.  The permits are free but you need to get them.

I will call tomorrow for them.  It would have been nice if the Florida Trail Association mentioned that on their website.

Anyway, apparently much of the trail goes over private property as well.  I can't see how this is the case considering the number of homeless out on the trail around here but it isn't worth the risk.  In the mile and a half down the trial right here I passed a crime watch vehicle and a Florida Law Enforcement vehicle.

I better get the permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow mcgrath08840 on Twitter