Friday, August 6, 2010

New Hampshire!

Finally made it to N.H.  A little disappointed with the Hostel that was recommended, the Barn.  Not impressed at all. 

Anyway it rained the last 4 days which made the trail very tough.  It doesn't look like there is internet connectivity here so I will just be posting pictures and brief comments.  It's to bad too because the trail was something else.

NOTE: I think I was a little unfair in my assessment of the Barn. Doc who runs the place was very gracious and I stayed a couple of days and met some really nice people.

Now about the trail. From the border of New Hampshire to Andover, Maine is definitely the hardest part of the trail. It takes about four or five days to hike it if you are in shape. Well worth doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow mcgrath08840 on Twitter