Monday, March 7, 2011

PCT Update

The Pacific Crest Trail Association was unable to provide me with a permit from Hart's Pass north into Canada due to legal issues (Homeland Security). They have sent me a permit to travel from Hart's Pass in Washington State to Campo, California. I just booked my flight for June 14th from Orlando, Florida to Bellingham, Washington. Looks like a 9 hour flight with two stops. I hope they don't lose my pack.

I intend to publish what I am spending on these undertakings as the costs are important for people who want to undertake this type of adventure and besides, I am on a budget this time and trying to keep things reasonable. I booked a Delta flight and used a voucher I received last year for the ticket. Total one way price is $393.10. My voucher was for $400 so it worked out perfectly for me.

I will look into transportation from Bellingham to Hart's Pass when I finish the AT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow mcgrath08840 on Twitter