Friday, October 14, 2011

Over the Road

Starting my Over the Road training on Monday. Look forward to posting from sites all over the country. It's going to be very interesting, kind of like life on the trail. Look to be out on the road three to four weeks at a time.

Will build up my war chest for the Pacific Crest and Continental divide. Timeline for hitting the PCT looks to be spring 2013. I need to get at least a year of driving experience under my belt before heading out and that pushes my departure date to May of 2013 heading North Bound.

Age is a factor so that start date is set in stone. Got to hit these big trails before my body goes Kaput!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about both experiences - OtR and PCT. Would like to know about 'hidden treasures' on the roads you travel.

    ReplyDelete

Follow mcgrath08840 on Twitter