Friday, April 1, 2011

Equipment Update/Status

I added a few last minute items.

3 Esbit Tablets
1 Pair of Rain Pants
1 Small Sports Umbrella
1 Fleece Jacket

I have decided to add the umbrella. There is a lot of rain in the 10 day forecast and if it is anything like what just hit us here in Florida I am in for it. The rain pants are mainly to give me something to where in town while doing laundry otherwise I risk being arrested for being a nature boy!

I added a fleece jacket mainly so I can layer up at night. Items can be sent back if it is warm enough. Base weight is around 27 pounds now. That's a bit high. Hope I can send some of the cold weather gear back soon.

Heard from Little Engine(Marcus). He just crossed into Georgia so I should run into him in the next few days.

I am taking a Greyhound bus up from Ocala to Gainseville, Georgia tonight and should arrive at 10:20 am tomorrow. I have arranged for a cab to pick me up and take me into the Amicalola Falls State Park.

I have about 8 days worth of food with me so I should not have to stop for a while. I picked up new pants since I put all the weight I had lost back on. Fat Gator needs fat pants. Should be back down to around 180 by the time I finish. Current weight is 225. Oh, the new pants are North Face. I think theirs are the best.

This will be the last post from a PC for a while. Back to Droid only posts so please bear with the typos and Droid rewrites.

Thanks.

Gator(Mike)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow mcgrath08840 on Twitter